Buy 3 or more headbands to get FREE SHIPPING with the coupon code “freeship3” (Canada only.)
“You look so adorable!” That’s probably the compliment you’ll hear all the time when you wear your Rockabilly Headband. At least that’s what my customers have been telling me!
In 2011, I was still wearing rolled up bandanas when I rediscovered my sewing machine and realized I could finally do something about those pesky bulky rolls and that little scratchy triangle in the back when using traditional bandanas. I designed my own headbands from the most darling vintage + retro fabrics and haven’t stopped sewing them since!
Are you a bit afraid of how to tie it? Don’t worry, it’s easy-peasy! Let me show you how to tie the perfect knot: Rockabilly Headband Tutorial!
Of course there are tons of other ways to wear your Rockabilly Headband, you could tie it in the back or even around your neck as a skinny scarf! Find more inspo right here.
If you want to incorporate rockabilly headbands into your everyday look, here are a few tips:
- Choose Versatile Designs: Opt for rockabilly headbands with versatile designs that can easily complement a variety of outfits. Look for classic patterns like polka dots, gingham, or retro floral prints. These designs are timeless and can be paired with both casual and more dressed-up ensembles.
- Coordinate with Your Outfit: Select headbands that match or coordinate with the colors in your outfit. This helps create a cohesive look. For example, if you’re wearing a red dress, a red headband with a fun pattern can tie your ensemble together.
- Experiment with Hairstyles: Rockabilly headbands work well with various hairstyles. You can wear them with a classic victory roll hairstyle, a ponytail, a messy bun, or even loose curls. The headband can add a vintage touch and give your hairstyle a unique twist.
- Make it Casual: While rockabilly fashion often has a more dressed-up and polished appearance, you can still incorporate rockabilly headbands into a casual everyday look. Pair the headband with jeans, a graphic t-shirt, and sneakers for a more relaxed and accessible style.
- Embrace Retro Accessories: To enhance the retro vibe, consider pairing your headband with other retro-inspired accessories. This could include huge sunglasses, red lipstick, a vintage-inspired handbag, or a chunky statement necklace. These accessories can help complete the overall rockabilly look.
Remember, personal style is all about experimentation and finding what works best for you. Have fun incorporating rockabilly headbands into your everyday look and make them an expression of your unique style and personality!